Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo 'Light In Purple'

As you may know I am not a natural bb cream wearing type of gal, full coverage, eyeshadow & lipie all the way everyday. So with the heat we've been having here in the UK, getting your makeup to stay in place throughout the day is a hard task. I've been using my good ol skindinavia setting spray & long wearing eyeshadows, one of my fave being the maybelline colour tattoo shadows, which are a 24 hour cream gel eyeshadows & here is my favourite shade. 


'Light In Purple' is a almost silvery grey tinged lavender shade that has an almost holographic appearance, It is such a gorgeous unusual shade, I've never seen another shadow like it.
I use my ring finger to apply & it smooths on beautifully & is very pigmented, what you see in the tub is what you get when applied. It is very buildable & when layered on top of other shades, it changes the base colour and adds a gorgeous reflection. Making all shadows very long wearing.          

This shade would suit any colour eye as purple tones are such a universal, flattering shade, but I'm sure it would look absolutely gorgeous on blue eyes as it has a silvery grey tinge to it.

                                                       


My main concern with creamy textured eyeshadows is that they tend to crease on the lid, but this definitely doesn't, it stays put all day. Even in THIS heat.
              Im sure after looking at these swatches you can see why I love this shade so much.
I hope all you guys are doing well & enjoying the sun :) Thanks for reading.




16 comments

  1. Maybelline color tattoos are so comparable to mac paint pots! I love these little babies and also the wide range of colors they come in.. They make such a great base!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried a mac paint pot, but I have heard the comparison before. If they came in a natural colour I would so use them as a everyday base. xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful eyes!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shade looks great on you

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on you. It's always good for makeup to be long lasting and I've found out about lots of my products this sunny week and how well they cope under hot conditions... Some have completely failed but my Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold really stood strong x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the way that my makeup feels like it's melting off when the weather's hot, this product is definitely a great recommendation though! :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, Great for lazy days! I keep swatching this shade everytime I'm in boots/superdrug. My faves are Permanent taupe, Eternal Gold, My new addition Pink gold and I'm also liking the Everlasting navy as a liner. Less harsh than black in these hot times.

    Topazstarz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my eye on permanent taupe, looks really nice. xx

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep wanting to try these but then I never do!!! They look so great though, super pretty!

    http://melsbeautyblogg.blogspot.ca/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find Best female tattoo artists ukAre you looking for best tattoo artists in the Uk? True Colour Stattoo the best place for custom tattoos online & unique tattoos for women



    Please Visit at: https://www.truecolourstattoo.co.uk/meet-the-team

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top