Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint

Who isn't obsessed with coconut oil at the moment?!? From using it in your cooking, moisturising your body with it or using it as a hair mask. Now it's been added to a nail polish?!?

Yep you heard that right, Barry M have recently released a polish infused with a blend of coconut water and oil. This new formula is said to hydrate and nourish nails while delivering a smooth, gel like glossy finish. To get these benefits Barry M suggest you use no base coat (Eeek this goes against everything that I have ever know as a beautician) and to apply straight on the nail.
If the Coconut Infusion Nail Paint range were deep colours I wouldn't even go along with this no base coat theory, as I don't want my natural nail bed sucking up the pigment and being stained. However the whole range is very spring/summer appropriate with light pastel shades. I opted for the coral toned shade 'Flamingo'.


I'm yet to use a Barry M formula that I dislike. The coconut infused polish applies evenly, with two coats giving a nice glossy finish. The brush is flat and tapered to fit the nail bed perfectly.

Another bonus is that since the foundation of Barry M Cosmetics in 1982 they have never tested on animals and are completely free from any animal ingredients and are therefore suitable for vegans.

Follow on Bloglovin

£4.99 from BootsSuperdrug
£5.00 from Marks And Spencer

4 comments

  1. It's such a gorgeous shade! I have all of them except two shades, and I love the colours xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i'm jealous Gem! I would love to own them all. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh how I wish we had Barry M here in the states! That color is absolutely stunning as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize that you couldn't get Barry M in the State!?! Oh no!! They should at least bring over the polishes. xx

      Delete

Back to Top